High Blood Pressure: Guide to Lowering It!
Published On: March 5, 2007
High blood pressure is one of the leading killers of unsuspecting sufferers of the condition. The U.S. Government’s National Heart Lung and Blood Institute has some great resources to guide you and your loved ones in lowering blood pressure. They address issues such as:
- How Do I Know if I Have High Blood Pressure?
- ow Is Blood Pressure Tested?
- Tips for Having Your Blood Pressure Taken
- Categories for Blood Pressure Levels in Adults
- What Device Can I Use to Take My Own Blood Pressure?
- Treatment of High Blood Pressure
- and more